I need a financial breakthrough, I am ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband salary has delayed over 8 months. Company name ###. My rent is in arrears i just gave birth 4 months ago. Am in ### a foreign country. Tension everwhere
Replies
8
Views
162
Please pray for grace, mercy and favour in my current season. Praying for a good, peaceful place to live and a smooth transition. For consistent productivity that bears good fruit quickly. For financial and career breakthrough and the right open doors. That Jesus would be my advocate in all my...
Replies
10
Views
285
know that I’ve been curse, I feel like God hates me. Im Tired of financial struggling. I have terrible luck when it comes to money. I struggled my grandma struggled financially I pray that God have mercy on me and break the curse over my finances. In need of a financial blessing. I trust God but...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom