[I]My name is ### came from ### ...

Ziraenthan

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### came from ###, want to pray for me fruit of womb doctor ### have blocked tube plz need prayer ### years for married
 
My name is ### came from ###, want to pray for me fruit of womb doctor ### have blocked tube plz need prayer 8 years for married
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 
Father God, please bless this couple with a miracle baby that is healthy and happy and filled with many wonderful talents including having a heart to always love and serve YOU in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
158
My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
204
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,425
Messages
16,787,910
Members
648,984
Latest member
Sneulloormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom