i love ### but i want to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shivani here from ###. I already posted my whole story about how the person I loved the most (whom I thought I would love to marry one day) decided he doesn’t want me in his life anymore due to my intense reaction & behavior during discussion with him. We have different styles, I value...
Replies
6
Views
178
I couldn't stop smiling that somebody called me beautiful and a queen. I love being queen.
Replies
10
Views
140
Hi, i ask for prayer request because i dont think i have strength left, i love jesus and trust him but i want others too praying for me, i miss my childhood friends back from home and i want us to be good friends again, for good nothing is impossible so i pray that i am reconciled with them and...
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom