I love a girl genuinely and she ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I love a girl genuinely and she loved me too but due to a misunderstanding she canceled the marriage at last moment and both families are suffering emotionally. Please Lord transform her heart for the genuine feelings. So we can be together again.
Keep praying, keep loving, keep communicating in truth.

Lord let Your truth and faithfulness and righteousness guide them. Misunderstandings can be worked out if there is no evil intent or living in lies. Help them all call upon You Lord Jesus if they want to make this right. Jesus You bring order and peace to banish trouble and lies or just mistrust.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you through the wonderful name of Jesus as it is through him that we can come to you, lord you know the pain in my heart from the loss of my ### last year, I thought each day it would get easier but it doesn't because I know that the last words I said to my ### are...
Replies
6
Views
194
Shivani here from ###. I already posted my whole story about how the person I loved the most (whom I thought I would love to marry one day) decided he doesn’t want me in his life anymore due to my intense reaction & behavior during discussion with him. We have different styles, I value...
Replies
6
Views
178
I pray for my marriage, I love my wife with all my heart. She is being deceived by someone who isn't a believer. Who is trying to put a wedge between my wife and I. I feel powerless like there is nothing I can do and I can't say anything to her otherwise I become the bad guy if I point anything...
Replies
7
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom