I lost my job and I am ###.

JESUS IS THE AUTHOR OF ETERNAL SALVATION (How To Be Saved) - by Pastor ### of thecloudchurch.org

WHAT DOES BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN (The importance of the Blood of Jesus Christ) - by Pastor ###


FREE ONLINE KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE (Also has "AUDIO" to listen to") It is from the site "BIBLEGATEWAY.COM"
 
Since this posting, I have found employment. The job I found was better than the one I had. A little less pay but better overall. The people are fantastic and my work environment is less stressful. Thank you to all of you who said a prayer for me. Thank you Jesus for answering my prayer. People who are in the same position, do not lose hope. Stay strong and believe that God has a plan for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
145
Although I prayed, I lost my job as of yesterday. I am disabled therefore I cannot do just any job. This job was my lifeline and now I have lost it. I am praying for better days for me ### I declare it. I declare a much better career that will positively change my life and finances. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
129
Please pray for me as I navigate this unexpected job loss. I lost my job Monday, and while I’m discouraged and grieving the loss of a position and coworkers I truly enjoyed, I’m trusting God to guide me toward the right opportunity. I have a job interview tomorrow morning at 10:00 a.m. Pacific...
Replies
6
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom