I lost my guardian who had been ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAY FOR THE ANTI VACCINATOR WHO HAD BEEN SPREADING REMOURS TO TARNISH GOD by saying that they are so godly and educating the public to go against the government as say it was the mark of the beast and not submitting to God but rather prosecute God and hang Jesus on the cross again and again by...
Replies
7
Views
145
Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
146
Father God I request my guardian angels to carry out the word of God. Oh lord send your angel spirits in Jesus name to fill the heart of Judge ### on my workers compensation case No ### to favor me as your will. Father God sit me in heavenly places in the name of Jesus. I rebuke monitoring and...
Replies
3
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,694
Members
648,602
Latest member
Aleamaronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom