[I]Lord Jesus Your Spirit often nudges me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Breath into me lord Jesus your spirit and faith. Amen
Replies
8
Views
117
Lord, I'm starting to give up. Please stop the fights and make us both think before we start one. Father God, Please come to me and bless me to be a better person towards ###, please help strengthen up my feelings for him all over again, and strengthen up our relationship. Please help us to be...
Replies
9
Views
423
I pray Lord Jesus that you fill me with your spirit and that I will hear your voice more clearly for myself. I pray for a stronger, better, and more correct relationship with you. I pray that you give me all the spiritual gifts. I pray for a stronger spirit man. I pray that you teach me more how...
Replies
7
Views
54
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom