allie222

Beloved Servant
I know everything is stressful for ### because of the situation but ### can't give up now. We gotten this far. Please God give ### the strength and faith to believe everything will work out. Please help ### relax until we start. We need to be positive and have a clear mind. So until then please can ### relax and be ### playful self again. Help ### talk to me again.
 
Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you for ###. May comfort and Peace settle in ###'s heart. May all your needs and those of your family be met, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
13
Views
226
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
127
How do I know if I’m being Planted by God or being Attcked by the devil? Often, God separates breaks test and rebuilds that which he seeks to elevate. He plants us. How do I know this season of misfortune is from God planting me and not just my random bad luck/devil attacks? Or simply...
Replies
11
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom