I jst saw the words saying your body is

Numeba

Disciple of Prayer
I just saw the words saying your body is a temple of the Lord and I had asked, last Monday I just found out I got infected with AIDS and I gave it to my girlfriend. Please pray for us.

###
###
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



YA Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You at all times, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Deliver me from anything in my life that is not of You. Make me a wise steward over all that You bless me with. God teach me to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally with a heart of thanksgiving in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Defeat and cause my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. Let Your love, favor, wisdom, peace, and righteousness rest upon my life. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives and give each of us a praying spirit unto You. God Thank You. Amen. (Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To God definitely be the glory for his son Jesus my lord and savior. This morning I attended a first Sunday communion service at my primary sanctuary I could not be in the location but got it online Let me tell you I have never been so blessed by a service as did today not only did I get the...
Replies
15
Views
262
Hi there fellow believers I ask for prayer a few weeks ago and it does seem that things are turning but please don't stop praying for me. I need a financial, job, legal and a supernatural outpouring of wisdom breakthrough. What I'm going through I can not do by myself, I'm testifying on...
Replies
13
Views
605
I ask for continued prayer for a local rental that I saw on Wednesday...the day before Thanksgiving... The real estate broker was very kind and we had a very long in-person interview too...which went very well... He explained to me that the landlords were more interested in having the...
Replies
12
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,525
Members
650,886
Latest member
Yltestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom