I have upcoming surgery for a tumor in a ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Celeste
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Celeste

Guest
I have upcoming surgery for a tumor in a few days. Please pray that surgery and recovery go well. And that the tumor is benign. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I come to talk to you today about ###. Lord, in the name of Jesus I ask you to lift up your daughter in your righteous hand! Bring her comfort, peace, understanding, and love. I put ### in your hands Lord and I trust you! I believe she will be healed, I believe her health will be restore! For you are an amazing God and I know you hear our prayers, and I know you love all your children! Nothing is too hard for you Lord! I praise you in the highest Lord, Glory to you Lord! In Jesus name Amen!!

James 5:15

And the prayer of faith will save him who is sick, and the Lord will restore him.

Mark 11:24

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Matthew 18:19

Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in Heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm praying over my boyfriend's surgery, which is taking place in two days. I pray for the medical team to watch safely over my boyfriend. I pray for a gentle and lean recovery. I pray that in every moment God holds his hand and blesses him with what He think is best. I pray over my boyfriend's...
Replies
13
Views
239
I am having surgery ### to repair my trach stoma that didn't close after trach removal. My BP is extremely high due to stress and anxiety over surgery. Please pray that I calm down and have a successful surgery.
Replies
6
Views
154
Hello- asking for prayers for my ### who is undergoing heart surgery in the ###. He had a rough heart attack last year as things have been touch and go for a while. The surgery is risky but we are hopeful this will help moving forward. Prayers for calm and positive mindset as well as support for...
Replies
10
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom