I have ### since birth plz pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord. ### hasn’t slept well since birth. Please heal her outside of surgical interventions. Please restore her to the bright and kind child I know her to be when she gets good rest. Please release the fluid in her ears so she can hear clearly. Please give us the wisdom to provide alternative...
Replies
7
Views
407
I pray for healing on my spinal cord and that God's mercy and healing power will locate me and I will rise up and walk again and do great works for the Lord. This accident will not take my life and I will not be handicap ###. Amen
Replies
5
Views
482
Hi ###. I have since found your sermons on this month October 2023. I was touched by your annointing. You are preaching Jesus Christ. Please man of God pray for me. I have marriage and job problems. I receive my anwers now hence I know God is using you mightily. Thank you Papa🙌🙌🙌🙌
Replies
6
Views
496
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,097
Messages
16,784,336
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom