I have signs of incoming stroke. Please ...

For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below. May God honor your prayer request for healing and deliverance in Jesus' name.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me and heal me. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus.
https://sites.google.com/view/encouragerlindaflagg

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

(BTW -- tonight is 40) DAYS from YOM KIPPUR -- we know the stars are for signs and seasons, Gen 1:14 -- the Maji knew about the "His star out of Jacob, Num 24:17, representing the birth of Jesus from the prophets "Daniel's prediction of the weeks until Messiah," etc, when Israel was in Exile...
Replies
12
Views
233
please pray my ex signs the papers I need freedom and peace LORD. Thank you and several unspoken requests in JESUS name amen
Replies
10
Views
264
Heavenly Father, I ask for Your blessings over my blogging journey, that it may become a source of inspiration and resources even after we leave this resort. Lord, bless our plans for February 4, when we will depart. Grant us peace in every area we have worked in here, and help us leave...
Replies
9
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom