I have plenty ### work which I left undone

Lemramai

Disciple of Prayer
I have plenty of work which I left undone when I was demonically transferred from one place where I had planted a church to another. I just want to go back within a month from now.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. My wife and older daughter had tickets to go overseas to visit family in September 2022. My two young sons and I headed to Texas to set up our new home and start the new job. After my son and I left for...
Replies
7
Views
147
Please pray for me about this: I did not come in to work today because after some negative things that happened this week (probably related to spiritual warfare that is likely attacking me harder due to my cycle coming soon), I truly could not take it and needed a break. I sent an email to my...
Replies
8
Views
187
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! My family and I moved to ### in February 2019 to work with a small church. My mom died in April 2019. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms during Covid. God provided the increase. In my life as a minister, it seems like anytime something...
Replies
10
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom