I have been stooling for the past ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I have been stooling for the past one year please I need prayers
I come against every evil force, against every spirit that wants to exalt itself. This body belongs to the Lord. You are fearfully and wonderfully made.
Sickness is of the Devil. Jesus is opposed to sickness and infirmities. The woman with the issue of blood touched Jesus and was made whole.
Touching Jesus is all that really matters and your life will never be the same. There is just one way to touch Jesus, just believe when you call on His name.
I Command you to rise and be made whole in the name of Jesus because by His stripes we have been healed. Let faith arise in your heart. The Devil is a liar. I come in agreement with you in prayer in the powerful name of Jesus Christ.
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
118
Hello my name is ### and I am residing at ### in ###. I have been suffering from mental illness and drug addiction for almost 20 years. The past 5 years has been extremely hard on me. I have delt with everything under the sun you could imagine since I moved to ### in 2020. My life has been hell...
Replies
11
Views
250
i want to repent but i am obessed withimages, particulary specific kind.. like mermaid style.liek im obessed with desing Godhelp me
Replies
9
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom