I have been nice to my friends ...

vkinnard226

Humble Prayer Warrior
I have been nice to my friends and family, they are taking advantage of me and I know it. It's eating me up inside because I want to just leave them alone and never talk to them again and I give in and things will go for a while and they'll start again. It hurts me inside. I can't take it anymore, pray for God to open their eyes to what they are doing to me and put a stop to it.
 
###, I pray with you.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless the petition that's before You, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have been nice to my friends and family, they are taking advantage of me and I know it. It's eating me up inside because I want to just leave them alone and never talk to them again and I give in and things will go for a while and they'll start again. It hurts me inside. I can't take it anymore, pray for God to open their eyes to what they are doing to me and put a stop to it.
Unfortunately, some take kindness as a weak spot, and an opportunity to take advantage of others. That has been done to me also.
 
I pray you will quit giving to people that use you and minister to those that really need it. We are to have nothing to do with the slothful. In Jesus name amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
118
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
137
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom