I have back pain for last few ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you all for praying for me now am recovering better, thank-you thank-you Jesus love you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! Yesterday, a technician provided a report on the faulty components in the electrical system, including EPR cables and other life-protecting and life-saving components. Thankfully, the landlord became more cooperative, but the issue still needs to be fixed, as it was an initial assessment...
Replies
9
Views
233
Life in back pain gone greatly im not a push over anymore ..I figure out what my favorite song of Mana is Iam done crying but I should have my memory to hear my Corazon song raining in my heart ❤️ it’s my favorite song of THERES it’s missing get back Jelly hatersszz and the monitoring spirits be...
Replies
9
Views
71
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom