I have an urgent prayer request. I pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have an urgent prayer request. I pray that my relationship with my girlfriend ### be restored. I have a weak heart and she has severe health issues too. I'm at my absolute breaking point! I can't take anymore. Please help me God!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### and with a broken heart I'm here today to request you guys to pray for me and my relationship of 1 year with a guy named ###. He was badly brainwashed by his friends and is letting me suffer for the crime that I didn't commit. Since June I have been traumatized as this is...
Replies
18
Views
380
Prayer Request Please pray for me as I am currently facing difficulty with my accommodation situation. My landlord is pushing for rent payment, but I do not have enough money at the moment. I am asking God for favour so that the landlord may show understanding and allow me to stay while I...
Replies
9
Views
191
Urgent prayer request elder lady was hit by a truck. Her neighbors across the street drove far and hit her with their truck. She said her back and head hurts.
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom