I have a phone job interview with ###.

bobr69

Beloved of All
I have a phone job interview with a medical clinic on ###-###-### pray that it goes well for me. Thank you.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus to ask for Your divine intervention in ###'s upcoming phone job interview with the medical clinic on ###. Lord, we pray that You would give ### the confidence and clarity of thought to present himself in the best possible light during the interview. We also ask that You would grant him favor with the interviewer and that the outcome of the interview would be favorable. We thank You for Your goodness and grace, and we give You all the glory and honor in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
May our Heavenly Father bless you and grant you favor for this opportunity. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Distractions Will Come But Keep Your Focus On God!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My job interview is this Fri Sept ### at a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray that I do well with my job interview and that the Law Firm hires me as there new employee. I really needs this job. Thank you, and God Bless.
Replies
13
Views
156
I have Job interview with a Law Firm on Sept ###th working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray I do well with my interview and that they will hire me on. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
11
Views
184
I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
Replies
14
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,543
Members
649,682
Latest member
Gunnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom