N
NewBorn
Guest
I had this sin in me from years ago; I was addicted to pornography and watched a lot of it. Lately, I realized I've been behaving in ways that had a secret impact on my little sister. I've been blessed by God and man, and I've had a few prophecies and many dreams that said I would serve God and save a few souls. But things are different now; I feel like I'm becoming a witch-like thing, hating myself and unable to be free with anyone. If I hadn't known Jesus, I would have ended my life due to my pain, but now I'm in a transition. I neither want to die nor to live, and I notice myself becoming like a stone; many things have changed with me, my soft nature. I'm a very good student, good in all aspects, and I've known Jesus from my birth. I go to church, but this is the way I live. I used to have a fire in my heart that I should live my life for Jesus and die for Him. Now, I feel that I am just a living thing, nothing more than that, with no purpose for life, no sincerity in my friendships because I am cheating my friends by hiding this. Everyone thinks I am the best because I was reared that way, but I've taken a different path and am now close to hell. I beg the one who's seeing this post: when I have no shame in doing the sin, I must not feel ashamed to post this. I am the worst ever on earth, I know, but please treat me as one of the fellow beings and of your brethren and pray for me that I should never fall again but defeat the devil this time. I'm tired of falling again and again, and moreover, I am in the peak time of getting into a career. Please pray for me that I should become a useful, righteous, honest, God-like, and child of God human being. I don't need any riches of this world; I need nothing. I am unworthy of everything that I have now and therefore I need nothing except Christ, and my sin and life crossed and washed in the precious blood of Jesus. I'm not yet baptized, but I should soon, before the amazing grace of the Good Lord ends. I desperately need your prayers, dear brother and sister in Christ, and I feel my burden getting lightened while posting this. You may call me unworthy or whatever; you needn't respect because I don't deserve it. I am worthy of punishments, but one thing I really need desperately is your powerful prayers and a little love. I beg you to please pray for me, the wicked, unworthy, horrible creature on earth, and I thank you for spending some time reading the post of this stupid. Hoping I'll be remembered in your prayers. Thank you.

