I had fight with my ### so ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord my father tune out all the negative words spoken over me and my loved ones. Even the things spoken against me from loved ones, my own family members, and those from people I love, people who should be encouraging you, showing me mercy, lifting me when you fall, instead it’s just the...
Replies
11
Views
308
Been fighting thoughts of suicide since before I was a teenager, more than fifty years. It is obvious I've had to fight on my own. It's almost like heaven and hell are in concert, but instead of striking me down, they've been smacking me around like a cat plays with a mouse before it kills it. I...
Replies
11
Views
188
My prayer is for the Lord to intervene and fight on my behalf in the name of Jesus Christ. I have been attacked by the enemy my whole life and I have seen the enemy use my husband more than anyone to destroy me. I am exhausted and hurting. My husband has done many things that have hurt our...
Replies
8
Views
780
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,583
Members
648,701
Latest member
Threurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom