I guess the Rapture has been delayed ...

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
When I used to listen to evangelists on the radio one with a sense of humor said of that day "Your boss will turn around to nag you and you'll be gone"
[/QUOTE]
 
I KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BEG GOD FOR ANYTHING, YET I BEG HIM EVERY NIGHT TO SEND JESUS TO COME GET US OUTTA HERE !!
 
I KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BEG GOD FOR ANYTHING, YET I BEG HIM EVERY NIGHT TO SEND JESUS TO COME GET US OUTTA HERE !!
It sounds funny, but if I have a troublesome situation hanging over me, say on a Wednesday, I hope for it to come on Tuesday so I'll avoid it!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, let the debts owed to me be returned without any delay, or the enemy’s resistance!. In JESUS name I pray!
Replies
8
Views
100
My visa has been delayed. I am asking God to show me mercy and release my visa in Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
192
I guess the Lord answered my prayers, because my account has been closed with the gambling site I was on.
Replies
4
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom