I, ###, God to grant me ...

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am stuck in a toxic workspace where I was required to work on weekends as well...I questioned god a lot about why hed let this happen and also things got very worse ..my colleagues are very toxic in all terms I mean, and so I was requesting for a release from this particular project but they...
Replies
10
Views
125
Jesus grant me my request of please grant me it UNSPOKEN REQUEST amen Thank you
Replies
9
Views
190
It's a daunting task that I need to complete. I'm afraid. Please help me with having the courage and emotional strength to complete it.
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom