I give up on God…. I have ...

I rebuke the spirit of disbelief and financial trouble in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior 🙏🏻
 
I give up on God…. I have been praying for Financial breakthrough and nothing. Now I may lose my job cause I don’t have money to get a ride to work in the morning. But we all say we are servants of God and we can’t even help each other. All I was for someone to cash app me so I can get to work,he won’t even do that
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
I’ve never thought of God to be an ATM, I pay my tithes, I give, I help everyone, when I’m in need no one is there. So miss me with the You holier than thou, I’m right with the Lord. That don’t mean I ain’t human and can’t get discouraged. None of us are perfect or we wouldn’t be here
Just don't give up on God. You can't be right with Him and give up on Him at the same time. Give up on self not God. He never lets us down, our flesh will always let us down. Take up your cross and deny your self and rest in Him. He can bring you through. God bless.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Nope, I have been wrong, my decision to accept Jesus in my life has been a mistake… A huge mistake I have become a complete psycho, I am living away from the external world & just trying to pray, seek Him, read about His words, waiting for things to change & miracle. I don’t even remember when...
Replies
8
Views
243
I am done with church, prayer, and Bible reading. When the people who claim to represent God spend their time mocking and belittling others, it crosses a massive line. They tried to force me into giving up my career as a Business Analyst, telling me I should settle for working at McDonald's or...
Replies
12
Views
125
I can’t do this anymore I don’t see no financial miracle or what I have been praying for come my way I am depressed I have no money and nobody to turn too for help giving up is the best thing right now
Replies
9
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom