Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I feel no grief that ### is reportedly on his last legs. God through the Bible favored Israel, and was against their enemies. ### was an outspoken anti-Israeli, even writing books siding with the Moslem extremists against Israeli. Well if he didn't repent of his sins and find salvation, you know where the next stop is for him.
 
I feel no grief that ### is reportedly on his last legs. God through the Bible favored Israel, and was against their enemies. ### was an outspoken anti-Israeli, even writing books siding with the Moslem extremists against Israeli. Well if he didn't repent of his sins and find salvation, you know where the next stop is for him.
If he is your enemy, then should you not be praying for him as Jesus instructed us to do?

May our Heavenly Father forgive us all, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
⁸
If he is your enemy, then should you not be praying for him as Jesus instructed us to do?

May our Heavenly Father forgive us all, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
Well I don't like his viewpoints.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having trouble with what I feel in the mornings I feel nauseous if I don't get a cigarette and I know there's a way to saved from that feeling I feel terribly like I've been set up, and I'm surrounded by people who don't believe like their robbing me of god i want to preach to them but I...
Replies
10
Views
320
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
149
I don't know what to write i feel so alone even in a crowded room, im mental and physically and emotionally drained. I can't seem to do anything anymore
Replies
18
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom