I feel like God has abandoned me.. I need ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkin

Humble Servant of All
I feel like God has abandoned me.. I need a job, financial blessing for an inexpensive home..peace. I have been praying so long & hard & still no help..the Bible tells us, if 2 or more join together & pray, He will answer, He has plans for us, He loves us & wants us to prosper...when will HE answer my prayers?? How much longer must I suffer? Where is my God when I call out to HIM? I cannot imagine that it is HIS will that I remain here in ###, in this miserable environment..I am losing my faith...I feel hopeless and all alone..
 
Deuteronomy 31:6

"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you."

Psalms 27:10-14

For my father and my mother have forsaken me, But the LORD will take me up. Teach me Your way, O LORD, And lead me in a level path Because of my foes. Do not deliver me over to the desire of my adversaries, For false witnesses have risen against me, And such as breathe out violence. read more. I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD. PSALM 28A Psalm of David.

Habakkuk 2:3

For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.

Ecclesiastes 8:6

For there is a time and a way for everything, although man's trouble lies heavy on him.

God's timing is perfect ###, and will be so beautiful and amazing when it happens for you and you will be so ready for it. God Bless you with His Strength. Glory to God in The Highest and peace to His people...Amen!!!!!!!!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering every day from depression, PTSD, and anxiety. I feel like God has abandoned me, in fact I am so sure of it. Where is God? Where is He? Where is He when I was skipping class to cry in the bathroom? Where is He when I was crying in the bus, on the train, on my walks home? Where is...
Replies
10
Views
184
I suffer from chronic pain and also my relationship/love life is so messy I’m in so much pain I feel so so alone and I’m sure God has abandoned me. I understand now. God has abandoned me. I'm nothing and no one to him anymore. Where is God? Where is He? Why is he letting me go through...
Replies
12
Views
337
There is a very important step for me to take soon and it is going to be impossible. I feel like all the hard work I’ve done is going to go to waste. How do I know what’s within my hands and what’s not. I feel like god has abandoned me in this sensitive time. How do I know what his will is. I...
Replies
8
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,597
Messages
16,813,022
Members
650,903
Latest member
Saulareth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom