I feel like God has abandoned me.. I need ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punkin, God sometimes waits to what we think is the very last minute to come to our aid, He WILL make a way for you, DO NOT lose faith in Him, He cannot lie and He promised you that He would NEVER leave or forsake you. He takes care of His own and you dear Punkin are HIS own!!! The Bible tells speaks about us enduring, that is not an easy thing to do, but just think of the wonderful testimony that you are going to have when the blessings that you have been believing for come in. Remember that the Lord is NOT moved by our circumstances, but by our faith, start now and thank Him for what He is about to do in your life. We speak the blessings of the Lord over you right now in the mighty name of Jesus!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering every day from depression, PTSD, and anxiety. I feel like God has abandoned me, in fact I am so sure of it. Where is God? Where is He? Where is He when I was skipping class to cry in the bathroom? Where is He when I was crying in the bus, on the train, on my walks home? Where is...
Replies
10
Views
184
I suffer from chronic pain and also my relationship/love life is so messy I’m in so much pain I feel so so alone and I’m sure God has abandoned me. I understand now. God has abandoned me. I'm nothing and no one to him anymore. Where is God? Where is He? Why is he letting me go through...
Replies
12
Views
337
There is a very important step for me to take soon and it is going to be impossible. I feel like all the hard work I’ve done is going to go to waste. How do I know what’s within my hands and what’s not. I feel like god has abandoned me in this sensitive time. How do I know what his will is. I...
Replies
8
Views
491
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom