I don't like the idea that others ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I don't like the idea that others got their stimulus check and I haven't. Favoritism.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't like to see a bald spot on my head because it makes me feel so uncomfortable when I go out anywhere public and I am so tired of cutting my hair on my own bald head because hair grows so fast.
Replies
9
Views
135
I don't like being hungry because I do not want to need too much to gain weight to be fat.
Replies
10
Views
178
God is not playing around with me. God recognizes that I don't like to be attacked for no reason.
Replies
10
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom