I don't know what has been wrong with me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

11freegirl11

Disciple of Prayer
I don't know what has been wrong with me lately. I just feel drained and I am constantly upset. I'm stuck in another hole of self-doubt and I promised that I wouldn't let myself get here again... but here I am. Please pray for me that I can just completely trust God and understand truly that He has a plan for my life. I just.. I don't know what to do. I feel so upset and I don't know why. I'm so afraid of what is to come in my future. Oh Lord Jesus.. please hear my prayer.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you everyone for praying, however, nothing has really changed. Please continue to pray. I'm so thankful for your love and understand. God bless you all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can't believe how everything has come down to this. Why has God abandoned me? I was abandoned upon birth to fend for myself in a hostile, hateful, chaotic, and extremely toxic family. And I've been abandoned now to figure everything out on my own and fix it all with nothing to work with.n...
Replies
9
Views
192
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you through the name of Jesus in my time of need, lord I don't what is wrong with me and why I can't find a romantic love, someone that I can spend the rest of my life with, lord I thought found someone who is everything that I've been looking for a d she says she...
Replies
11
Views
156
please pray for me. I feel so lost. I’ve been lost for the past year. I tried to change things and I don’t know why nothing is changing. I don’t know where I’m supposed to be or where God is calling me to be and I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. Normally, I could sit with this, but I feel as...
Replies
8
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom