I don’t know if I can do ...

I don’t know if I can do this life anymore and I’m scared of myself. I’m Hurting and I’m alone in my hurt. Help.
I feel so alone as well, I believe we have shadowed ourselves from everyone around us because we are not happy and we do not want people to see that.
I’m losing my marriage of ### yrs and have no idea what I’m doing with my life I feel so empty and alone.
God is the only one with us!!!
 
I don’t know if I can do this life anymore and I’m scared of myself. I’m Hurting and I’m alone in my hurt. Help.
Praying for you, I feel the same. A marriage of ### years and he’s so indifferent, he don’t care or love any longer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me....I don't think I can do this anymore....I am at the end of my rope....hopefully not literally...yet..Just pray...this is the 3rd time I have done this and nothing has changed....Please pray for me....I need a life...or...
Replies
12
Views
231
please pray God gives me the strength to walk away from my marriage and not look back in Jesus name It’s not fixable i’ve made mistakes and my wife hates me we get along and it’s back to arguing when’s she mad she makes comments like you only want me for maid and sex because i don’t always pick...
Replies
12
Views
141
somehow can you please bring peace to my marriage Lord can you please stop in and restore it one last time in Jesus name please
Replies
11
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom