I don't know if I can do this. I'm ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
I don't know if I can do this. I'm starting to have anxiety attacks. I don't know if I can walk into the school and look at his face. I want him to feel sad and wish for me back. God, please bring us together again. Please don't let this be permanent. I want to cry right now, I can't handle this. The pain makes me want to give up on life. Please bring him back to me. Please pray that he walks back into my life. Please let something good happen today. If there is no satisfaction from him, I don't know what to do with myself. I'm giving up and I need your help. Oh, please.
 
SabrinaM, always remember, THERE IS NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!

He will guide you, and He can help you, when you depend on His word...please pray continually in the name of Jesus...

1 Thessalonians 5:17 pray continually..Amen!

Blessed be the Lord, who has given rest to His people, according to all that He promised. There has not failed one word of all His good promise. - (1 Kings 8:56)
 
###,

Take this time to become closer with God. Make God your everything first & all other things will fall into place. God is a jealous God & desires to be 1st in our lives. God wants you to hv love but love Him over all other things bcuz the love of "man" will fail you everytime but God's love is everlasting! I Promise you, if you seek God's face as you are seeking the love of man, your whole world will change & you will see life in a totally different light. I am praying for you! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Sabrina,

I will be praying for you, keep your head up baby girl. God loves you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me....I don't think I can do this anymore....I am at the end of my rope....hopefully not literally...yet..Just pray...this is the 3rd time I have done this and nothing has changed....Please pray for me....I need a life...or...
Replies
12
Views
226
I feel embarrassed after going to church and I don't know why
Replies
13
Views
232
Lord, I don't know why are you doing this rara to me if you are God why don't you bless me with a job that is permanent and I need not suffer so much by pressuring to do illegal things. Where are you when I needed the most huh. And where are you when I am unfairly dismissed after each contract...
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom