I do not have money even though a year ago I sold my ###.

Lucrecia ulloa

Humble Servant of All
I do not have money even though a year ago I sold my house because I let myself be fooled by many who stole me. A Mr. ### who called himself ### stole me online selling me the material for my wall. The police already captured it and now I ask God that He and his accomplices and bosses give me back my money. What guide police judges secretaries etc. for this.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I sold my car to pay debts on my house and the money is almost over and I have not paid even half and on the other hand I have to waterproof. I hope ### charges me little and does a good job. My name is ###, I'm from ###.
Replies
9
Views
255
A good life. I have money even to buy food.
Replies
8
Views
130
I need a miracle, I do not have money. A year ago I sold my house I had money but I let myself be fooled by many who stole me. ### who called himself ### stole me online selling me the material for my fence. The police already captured him and now I ask God that He and his accomplices and bosses...
Replies
3
Views
29
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom