I need a miracle, I do not have money. A year ago I

Lucrecia ulloa

Humble Servant of All
I need a miracle, I do not have money. A year ago I sold my house I had money but I let myself be fooled by many who stole me. ### who called himself ### stole me online selling me the material for my fence. The police already captured him and now I ask God that He and his accomplices and bosses give me back my money. And guide police judges secretaries etc. for this. My name is ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I do not have money to pay the Emi and bank people are harassing me, they are visiting my home anytime, also they keep calling continuously. Do some miracle and stop these by making a provision of money for me. Please stop ### bank people visit and calls. Praise the Lord. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
302
Lord, I do not have money to pay the Emi and bank people are harassing me, they are visiting my home anytime, also they keep calling continuously. Do some miracle and stop these by making a provision of money for me. Please stop ### bank people visit and calls. Praise the Lord. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom