I bind and break the curse of ###

Oglonian

Faithful Servant
I bind and break the curse of suicide and hopelessness coming against people. Jesus is the way, the truth and the light, and it does not matter what you have done, God is willing to forgive you if you come to the foot of the cross seeking His forgiveness! Lord draw lost souls to salvation and deliverance. Amen
 
Jesus truly is the only way. I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.

 
```markdown
I bind and break the curse of suicide and hopelessness coming against people. Jesus is the way, the truth and the light, and it does not matter what you have done, God is willing to forgive you if you come to the foot of the cross seeking His forgiveness! Lord draw lost souls to salvation and deliverance. Amen

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To break the curse of low paying job masked as God will where is it actually human will to pit at my capability and I will not be happy working such jobs.
Replies
10
Views
164
Pls break the curse of romantic rejection. I have had this curse put upon me by my family members and by traumas. I have just been through a relationship that could have been committed but it didn't work out. I was supposed to have an online date this weekend and was stood up. I was not taken...
Replies
9
Views
350
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for breaking a curse of romantic rejection and seeking a relationship. The individual feels affected by family members' negative influences and desires companionship. They are also seeking relief from caregiving responsibilities.
Replies
7
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,319
Messages
16,787,108
Members
648,891
Latest member
Halloreothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom