I believe in the generosity of God!

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

👨‍🚀💰Protection from Greed, Lk 12:15, Loving God, Contentment & Generosity as Antidotes, Mark 12:30, Rubbing it off on Our Neighbors, Mark 12:31... 🙇🏻 Dear Lord Jesus in Heaven, thank You for warning us to beware of greed at all times, Lk 12:15. The goal of the Bible's instruction is love 💕from...
Replies
11
Views
167
I believe that nothing is impossible with You. I need a miracle in my life and I need it soon. I don't think that I can hold out any longer. Please pray..
Replies
10
Views
70
Asking for prayer for my friend ### that I believe is under spiritual attack she was okay then she started having nightmares and seem like she couldn't think straight some kind of confusion like in a trans forget about her kids and her love one like something is controlling her to do thing she...
Replies
12
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,243
Messages
16,820,494
Members
651,277
Latest member
Swuixport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom