I asking God for good lives and ...

Ebonesea

Disciple of Prayer
I asking God for good lives and spirit to work for him.. heart full of love for him..... God's protection...
 
Father I join in asking this for them, us and anyone else in need. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name. Amen
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I earnestly request your intercessory prayers on my behalf. For the past two weeks, I have been unable to achieve restful sleep due to a persistent infestation of rodents within my residential space. Despite implementing preventative measures—including the installation of traps and the sealing...
Replies
11
Views
93
Please pray that god will protect and favor us. There are those attacking us but we know God is able to intervene with His favor and protection which we desperately need. Thank you for taking the time to pray. ###
Replies
11
Views
119
Praise be to God for his faithful love endures forever I give honor glory and thanks to the Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom