Kolpoul

Disciple of Prayer
I ask God for mercy upon my life and my husband's life ### I ask God for financial breakthrough on the life of my husband I ask God for divine Favour on my life and on my business I ask God for protection on my life and my family and my husband I ask God for safe delivery when I am due I ask God to settle my sister maritally All this and many more I ask through Christ our lord and I believe the God of ### will answer me From ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Almighty for everything He had done for me. I thy servant am suffering from throat pain and am not able to eat anything. I also have wounds in my left leg which is not healing and it is getting bigger and bigger, I'm really scared and frightened and don't know what to do . I...
Replies
11
Views
472
I pray to God to show me mercy upon every aspect of my life. I pray for His mercy on me to not abandon me in time of needs in my finances, my job. I have been abandoned by my family and I'm alone in this world, I pray to God's mercy on my CV that which I have submitted to an honorable man, that...
Replies
15
Views
555
Help me pray against attack on my career and job; restoration of job; restoration of my intelligence; victory over witchcraft attacks on my husband and me, against our ministry, our marriage, our fruitfulness. Success on my driving exam on ###. Grace upon ### and deliverance from the power of...
Replies
9
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,480
Messages
16,811,545
Members
650,825
Latest member
Kruymorindath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom