I ask for relationship restoration... Kindly assist ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, me and ### have been separated for a while. Our 5 years relationship is now broken. Father kindly restore our relationship. He said he lost his feelings for me. I have been living with a broken heart . Father please change him and bring back his feelings for me. I wish to live...
Replies
10
Views
198
Dear God, Lord Jesus, You already know what is in my heart. You know what ### wants, what she is praying for, and how much this relationship with ### means to her. I do not want to explain every little thing again and again because You already know everything. Father, if this relationship is...
Replies
9
Views
85
Please pray for my relationship. I deeply care for ### and miss ### very much. We are currently separated because of many struggles and difficulties. My heart is hurting, and I long to speak with ### again. Please pray that God brings healing, peace, wisdom, and restoration according to His...
Replies
6
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,970
Messages
16,782,980
Members
648,523
Latest member
Dwyarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom