I ask for prayer for my relationship(###&###) ...

Vurlyr

Prayer Partner
I ask for prayer for my relationship (### & ###) to be protected, beyond heaven miracles and breakthrough, oneness the next days and weeks and forever. Lord grant us this wish fulfillment, each other in love. Heart to heart convos, lots of communication, heaven on earth kind of dating as a couple while you're in the midst of him & I. Thank you.
 
Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
Wow, just saw this bible verse today, somewhere else. Will let it sink in. 😇
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I’m coming to You again tonight with ### heavy on my heart. Hours have passed, and I still haven’t heard from him since yesterday. Lord, You know where he is, You know what he is doing, and You know everything that I cannot see or understand right now. Please, wherever ### is...
Replies
11
Views
67
Heavenly Father, Today I come to You with ### on my heart. I haven’t heard from him since yesterday, and I’m asking You to please watch over him wherever he is. Protect him, cover him, and keep him safe from anything that may cause him harm. Lord, if he is busy, give him peace and strength. If...
Replies
11
Views
67
Dear God, You know how much I love him and how deeply I want him back in my life. If there is still love between us, please soften both of our hearts and bring us back together. If he is busy, give him the time and space he needs, but please put me on his heart and remind him of the connection...
Replies
12
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom