I am waiting on the rental agent ...

Kanlaris

Disciple of Prayer
I am waiting on the rental agent to call and let me know that I am the successful candidate for the house. I need prayes as I need a house for me and my kids.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their urgent need for a house for themselves and their children. Lord, you know the desires of their heart and the importance of having a safe and stable home. We ask that you intervene in their situation and open the doors for them to be the successful candidate for the house they are waiting on.

Father, we pray for favor and divine intervention in their dealings with the rental agent. May the agent be prompted to call and deliver the news that ### has been chosen for the house. We ask for your guidance and wisdom throughout this process, that everything will align according to your perfect will.

Lord, we trust in your provision and believe that you are able to meet all of our needs according to your riches in glory. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 7:7-8, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened."

We also pray for peace and patience for ### during this waiting period. Help them to trust in your timing and to remain steadfast in their faith. Surround them with your love and comfort, assuring them that you are working behind the scenes for their good.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you will provide a suitable and secure home for ### and their children. May your will be done in their lives, and may they experience the joy and gratitude of receiving this answered prayer.

Amen.
 
I am waiting on the rental agent to call and let me know that I am the successful candidate for the house. I need prayes as I need a house for me and my kids.
I prayed to find a house best suited for your family. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their urgent need for a house for themselves and their children. Lord, you know the desires of their heart and the importance of having a safe and stable home. We ask that you intervene in their situation and open the doors for them to be the successful candidate for the house they are waiting on.

Father, we pray for favor and divine intervention in their dealings with the rental agent. May the agent be prompted to call and deliver the news that ### has been chosen for the house. We ask for your guidance and wisdom throughout this process, that everything will align according to your perfect will.

Lord, we trust in your provision and believe that you are able to meet all of our needs according to your riches in glory. Your Word reminds us in Matthew 7:7-8, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened."

We also pray for peace and patience for ### during this waiting period. Help them to trust in your timing and to remain steadfast in their faith. Surround them with your love and comfort, assuring them that you are working behind the scenes for their good.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you will provide a suitable and secure home for ### and their children. May your will be done in their lives, and may they experience the joy and gratitude of receiving this answered prayer.

Amen.
Amen and 🙏 Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me as now I am waiting for next month to into the new ### service as they have the job placement service back by government based on the past skills and experience, and pray for this transition to be smooth or the current ### to provide this service so I don't have to change and will...
Replies
9
Views
126
As my result is expected in the first week of september 2026. Pray for me to get the job. May God Almighty Bless Us ALL!
Replies
11
Views
128
Lord Jesus, I lift up the appointment letter that I am waiting for. I ask for Your favor to rest upon my application, as You promised to establish the work of my hands. I speak to the hearts of those in authority to make a swift decision in my favor. Break every barrier that has caused this...
Replies
5
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom