I am very much in need of ...

Renogan

Disciple of Prayer
I am very much in need of a job to give a good future to my daughter. My husband is showing his true colours now. Please pray for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me in Jesus name. I argued with my husband he is shouting at me. I don't know if God see me? I doubt why he is not helping me. I was struggling for the past two years due to my ### disease, my ###'s infertility problems, but we saw Jesus miracle on her. But now I really need...
Replies
13
Views
440
I had a horrible week. I am very angry at how people treated me and others. I am very angry with the president for how he treats black people and takes away food stamps and doesn't care about anyone but himself. He cares more about money than people. God, I am trying hard not to hate people...
Replies
7
Views
210
I am very pissed off right now. I deserve to get my delivery this month of May. He told me that my delivery will be here on June 18th. It does not seem right to me. I deserve to hear good news. I feel like there is something off about the lawyers. The lawyers did the same thing that they said...
Replies
10
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,136
Messages
16,784,693
Members
648,713
Latest member
Shootenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom