I am very much heart broken and ...

Virekan

Disciple of Prayer
I am very much heart broken and in depression because of my fiance who has broke up with me due to some misunderstanding. Please help me gain her trust and put in her mind and heart I love her more than anything in the world. We were supposed to get married also. I have become like a soulless body.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
139
PLEASE I NEED PRAYER FOR CALMNESS OF EMOTIONS AND FOR PEACE OF HEART AND MIND THANK-YOU EVERYONE XOXOX
Replies
9
Views
286
Very tired. I want to go to sleep, but my body and mind will not let me due to me always feeling like I am dying. Muscle twitches, perks, and debilitating body pains jumping all over my body. I know we all have to go at some point, but I want to feel at home in my own body. Haven't felt well in...
Replies
7
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom