I am trying my best to beat depression. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debra Paul

Humble Prayer Warrior
I am trying my best to beat depression. I know from your replies to my many many prayer requests a lot of people have prayed for me and they have done that genuinely from the heart. Thank you. Please continue to pray for me and with me because I am under serious attacks of depression, loneliness, and financial embarrassment. Thank you.
 
Lord I pray over this situation. I thank You for bringing me out of this situation, and I pray You do the same for this ###. I pray that, as You did for me, You use people to show her how loved she really is by those around her; that You break the lies of the devil that tell her no one cares or that she is unlovable. I pray You bring to her scriptures that help her such as Psalm 40:2-3

He lifted me out of the slimy pit,​
out of the mud and mire;​
he set my feet on a rock​
and gave me a firm place to stand.​
​
He put a new song in my mouth,​
a hymn of praise to our God.​
Many will see and fear the Lord​
and put their trust in him.​
​
or Revelations 21:4
​
He will wipe every tear from their eyes.​
There will be no more death—or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.​
​
But most of all God, I pray You show her Your all-consuming, unconditional love, that breaks through all insecurities, fear and lies. I pray this all in Your holy name. Amen
 
Dear ###,

Stay strong in the Lord, for the Lord loves us no matter where we are, no matter what we have done. He even gave us His Son for us before we know Him. The Lord cares about us and is with us - this is a fact, regardless of how we feel about life. Sometimes we feel that what we have done in the past has messed up our life, however, all of us are of sinful nature. Our God is all powerful - He knows that what we say before the words coming out from our mouth, and of course He also knows our sin before we commit the sins. He uses our sins and what we have done in the past as part of the plan for us, and the Lord always plans the best for us. I pray that you feel encouraged by the message, and that you feel that the Lord's presence in your life. You are not alone - the Lord is with you wherever you go.... observe the smaller things in life (the nature, the sky, the weather...) keep praying humbly and ask for help - and the Lord will answer because He is a merciful God and He loves answering our prayers (because He loves us). I am also currently slightly depressed (and more so stressed) - may this message lifts our spirits up. Amen!
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Holy Spirit come upon her abide in her and rest upon her. Lead her guide her and keep her. Lord reveal Yourself in a mighty way as she welcomes you into her heart to live within her forever. Lord let her know You in Peace...You alone know the desires of her heart, Jesus by the Power of Your name we are asking for a Miracle...the Lord rebuke You Satan....Cover her mind with Peace, Joy, Wisdom, Knowledge, sanctify her and use her to bring You glory and honor in all she says and does. Let her be still and know that You are God. Lord set a revelation in her mind and let her mind become locked and set on Your Purpose and plan Lord Worthy are You the One and only God...we lift our hands in worship and praise...We need You Lord...touch my ### and lift this depression from her mind...speak a revelation and set her free from this bondage..Lord we are offering You the sacrifice of Praise...Come Holy Spirit..... let us sing a new song and let Mercy reign...Lord You are Holy...we thank You for hearing us and touching her Lord let her words be a victory report and let them bring You glory in Jesus name...Rest upon her Lord...let her feel Your presence Today Lord....Speak release...in Jesus name...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Should I have left an extremely toxic job with nothing lined up when my back was against the wall. How can people be so cruel mobbing others out of the job just because the mob era’ egos were so huge. They get to keep their income and I have debt piling up. Yes I am doing everything including...
Replies
9
Views
306
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
330
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,356
Messages
16,787,414
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom