I am so mad at you, God, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

oh father i want to cry i cant take this anymore im homeless being told to get out all the time and on top of all get acused of leaving piss on the floor when there is nothing on the floor and get told this is not a public rest room always looking for reason to put me down and this man claims to...
Replies
11
Views
130
I am very pissed off right now. I deserve to get my delivery this month of May. He told me that my delivery will be here on June 18th. It does not seem right to me. I deserve to hear good news. I feel like there is something off about the lawyers. The lawyers did the same thing that they said...
Replies
10
Views
229
Pleas pray ### would stop feeling sorry for herself n eat n not cry Pray my mom stop I pray for better days I brought ### a iPad it doesn’t work I can’t get a refund n she won’t eat etc please lord make away for ### stop being depressed
Replies
9
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom