I Am Praying For ###. He Needs His Medication ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boopie

Disciple of Prayer
I am praying for Mr. ###. He needs his medication and I pray that he makes that decision before he makes ungodly choices. I pray for restoration of his mind and that his family is reconciled. Praying for the entire family
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my husband-### needs his medication and he won't take them. He is having an awful struggle with voices and it feels demonic. Please pray that God will intervene in a divine way to help me and my children. I'm afraid and I want him to get help. Please pray for divine healing and that God...
Replies
8
Views
137
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
281
I am praying for ###; he is going through some struggles in life and needs guidance. May God guide his life so that he can find peace and happiness.
Replies
8
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,122
Messages
16,784,523
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom