i am praying for a miracle for my husband ### who is ### years old and

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
I am praying for a miracle for my husband ### who is ### years old and was diagnosed with lung cancer ### months ago. Please pray that he will be cured of this. Thank you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
292
Dear Heavenly Father I come before you in prayer I know you see my tears and heart my prayers, but most importantly you feel my pain. God I am worried about my husband. I am panicking over his situation thinking it might be the worst possible scenario for him. I fear he has a brain aneurysm...
Replies
10
Views
382
1. A pension for me, I am ### years old and need financial provision. 2. Please pray for a New set of teeth God made teeth. Thank you very much. God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
417
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,276
Messages
16,820,740
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom