I am leaving public service soonest, let ...

Haverstul

Disciple of Prayer
I am leaving public service soonest, let God help me to serve more in Jesus mighty name.
 
Lord hear this prayer. Please hear and answer this Prayer. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am leaving Christianity, ditch the Bible and not going to church. Like he will care like this so it is OK not to go to church.
Replies
5
Views
258
I will be throwing my Bible in the trash today and I’m turning away from Christianity. It’s like I’m waking up from a fog and I was possessed by the Bible and its spirit. I feel bad for all the trust, love, time, and faith I poured into Christ. It just really messed me up and corrupted my soul...
Replies
9
Views
401
Hello I am requesting a prayer. I have five children, single mom, and the reason I’m single is because I’ve been in a domestic violence relationship my whole life; it’s all I know. My mother never loved me, has nothing to do with me, and has her favorite child, which is my sister, as the only...
Replies
8
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom