I am in need of ### thousand ...

Lugylon

Disciple of Prayer
I am in need of ### thousand dollars to make my home safe and healthy. I am on a small fixed income. I pray for a way to be made so I can restore my home.
 
I am in need of ### dollars to make my home safe and healthy. I am on a small fixed income. I pray for a way to be made so I can restore my home.
Sending prayers for you, friend. May the Lord provide for your every need as you trust in His ever-present care. Grace and peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a home desperately. The place I am living at is getting dangerous to live in. The low income housing in my area is not even accepting applications for someone like me. I am nearly ### and have a small dog and single and disabled. HUD has a 2-5 year waiting list. I need prayer so bad. I...
Replies
13
Views
186
Dear Heavenly Father I am in great need of you right now. My son is threatening to call CPS on my daughter and his niece and nephew so they will move out of his house. I understand how much of a burden they have been on him but this is not the way. I can't stop crying and worrying they will get...
Replies
10
Views
229
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom