I am in need of a urgent ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am in need of an urgent financial breakthrough or God should send someone to my rescue. I can't find my peace; I am drowning in debt. Please help me to pray. I have no idea where to start from.
Dear Heavenly Father Jesus the Almighty, I pray for my brothers and sisters in Christ. I pray that we lean not on our own understanding but yours. I pray people find you. I pray that we remember you give us obstacles in life; you don't do it to make us turn from you, be mad at you, be frustrated, feel like giving up. Instead, you want us to come closer to you. I pray we put our full armor of God on and we squeeze, hold, hug you so tight that we have trouble breathing. I pray we cast no stones, that we speak life, hope, forgiveness. I pray for those who need you. I pray we remember you are the anchor; you stand with us always; you are the waymaker; you are the miracle worker; you are the peacemaker; you are the ultimate healer. You can heal the sick; you can change a gangster and make them fall on their knees and worshiping YOU and giving up the bad ways; you can cast out demons; you can calm the storm; you can put family back together; you can take the brokenhearted and make them better; you can make the blind see again; you can make the deaf hear again. You can do things the world can't do. When doctors say I can't cure, I can't heal, you step in and say let me work and be the master healer. I pray we stand firm, feet planted, arms wide open, and we worship you. I pray we leave no room for the devil and his ways to sneak into our life and block out his negative thoughts. I also know you can make an addiction person be free of their addiction. You are always working even when we don't see it. I feel your love and protection and your good angels surrounding us. I proclaim this in Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I am in great need of you right now. My son is threatening to call CPS on my daughter and his niece and nephew so they will move out of his house. I understand how much of a burden they have been on him but this is not the way. I can't stop crying and worrying they will get...
Replies
10
Views
229
Dear Lord, I urgently need ### to settle all my debts please Please show me a way and send the right people to help me please Please place a path infront of me please
Replies
13
Views
236
Friends, I humbly ask you to please include me in your prayers today. I am currently facing financial obligations and debts that I urgently need to settle. I am praying for God’s provision, wisdom, favor, and unexpected open doors. Please pray that the Lord will make a way for me to meet my...
Replies
11
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,444
Messages
16,788,084
Members
649,001
Latest member
Whaeliintown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom