I am in my ###s, I came ...

Thanks for sharing, friend. Please know that I said a prayer for you that you will be able to trust God for His guidance and for His plan as you look forward to the possibility of marriage. He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. Blessings to you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I came out of the apostate, false churches that MANY of you are still going to. Why is the church that you are going to apostate, and false? Let the record speak for itself. MANY of you on here are going to a church that has its doors more closed than they are open. That in MANY cases is only...
Replies
9
Views
109
and today it looks like I'm already seeing you guys prayer work. please continue praying for things to work out. My family lives far away but recently my husband was offered a job close to my family. I hadn't even brought it up with the person who offered the job. it's like God opened a door up...
Replies
6
Views
259
I no longer attend church, read the Bible, or pray. After much reflection on my experiences, I chose to leave Christianity and identify as an atheist. My decision was not made because I simply wanted to rebel or because I did not understand Christianity. It came after repeatedly experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom