I am ###, I am sick ...

Epagonalmos

Disciple of Prayer
I am ###, I am sick for so long I have level problem Bp married problem and stagnation I believe that If man of God pray for me I will be headed in Jesus name
 
I am ###, I am sick for so long I have level problem Bp married problem and stagnation I believe that If man of God pray for me I will be headed in Jesus name
Father, please touch ### and heal her. Be in this situation and give strength and peace in Jesus name.
 
Be assured of my prayers for you, ###. Psalm 34: 17 says, “The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.” May the Lord touch you with His healing hand and deliver you from all your problems. Stay strong in Him. Peace to you.
 
```markdown
I am ### , I am sick for so long I have level problem Bp married problem and stagnation I believe that If man of God pray for me I will be headed in Jesus name

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

financial problem for my two daughters to get married to men who are christians men who are rich not poor to stay in the house of the lord forever
Replies
11
Views
136
Please pray for me to get healed from this Blackout Epilepsy, where I just collapse or faint randomly and hurt myself in the process. Name is ###.
Replies
9
Views
334
In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know that we all go through things. The Bible says sometimes we don’t know what to pray for. But spirit knows. Romans 8:26-27 26. In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,327
Messages
16,787,184
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom